To get the most out of your business listing on the Stile edge business directory it’s a good idea to try and tell your potential clients as much about your business as possible.
What makes you unique and sets you apart from Jo’s Tiles or Joe the tiler three doors up the street.
Depending on whether your a supplier or contractor a good habit to get into when doing any promotional advertising, is to ask yourself some basic questions.
Some good questions to ask yourself when writing a company profile, which you can submit to the Stile edge directory, could include, but are not limited too are…
- Which areas do you specifically service?
- How many sales persons do you have that are available to service clients? What are their mobile numbers?
- What are the best contact details for your customers to contact you?
- If you own a retail outlet what are your trading hours?
- If you are retail but also provide trade services what are they?
- Is your showroom available by appointment only?
- Do you offer free samples?
- How much experience do you have in the tile industry?
- Do you have a website? what is it?
- Do you have any testimonials that you would like to include in your directory submission?
- What kind of guarantee do you offer your clients?
- Do you specialize in anything specific? Brands, types of tiles (indoor/outdoor ), other products… etc
- Do you have a USP, unique selling proposition?
- Are you an importer of tiles?
- Are you a wholesale distributor only or do you offer wholesale and retail?
- Do you mainly sell budget or top end tiles?
- Do you do on site consultations?
- Do you offer supply and fit?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Are you a registered tradesman?
- Is there any specific aspects of your trade you specialize in? ie; laying natural stone, polished porcelain, stairs, pools, etc..
- What are the local areas you mainly service?
- Do you have a website?
- What are the best ways a client can contact you?
- Do you offer multiple services, ie; grout cleaning, water proofing, tile removal, etc…
- Do you have any testimonials that you can add to your profile?
To those of us in the trade, many of the questions listed would seem obvious and trivial, but it’s important to remember that someone who may be buying tiles or hiring a contractor for the first time may not even know what questions to ask, so when submitting your listing, tell your potential client as much as possible about your business and the services you offer.
Feel free to add pictures, videos, Google maps or whatever you think will help boost your sales and promote your business.